Tennis has always been a part of Brandon’s life. He grew up on a tennis court. Brandon has been teaching tennis since the age of sixteen. He cannot remember a day that he was not doing something tennis related.
Brandon loves the sport of tennis for many reasons. One reason he continues to teach tennis is because he enjoys seeing kids grow up as tennis players. There is nothing more satisfying in Brandon’s mind than to start a child out in the game of tennis and years later see that person blossom into a well balanced individual who shares a common love for the game.
Brandon currently works with the High-Performance and Junior Tournament groups at the Winter Park Tennis Center.
- Ranked #2 in Singles in the State of Tennessee 18 and Under.
- Ranked #1 in Doubles in the State of Tennessee 18 and Under.
- Ranked 25th in the South in Singles Competition
- Set High-School Record with the most ‘all-time’ career wins
- Elizabethton High-School Career Record was 94-13.
- Elizabethton High-School Athletic Hall of Fame Inductee
- Elizabethton & Carter County, Tennessee Athletic Hall of Fame Inductee
- Received a full scholarship to Virginia Intermont College, ranked 4th in NAIA National Competition
- Nationally Ranked 21 in Singles NAIA
- Nationally Ranked 9 in Doubles NAIA
- Captain of the team, leading VIC to 4 National Tournaments finishing #1 in the conference, #1 in the region and top 10 in the country for 4 consecutive year
- All-American Team Junior and Senior seasons
USPTA P1 – Certified Elite Professional
- Attained his Elite Professional Certification through the USPTA which is the highest certification awarded by the USPTA.
- 15 years of coaching experience
- Assisted legendary coaches such as Phil Rogers, Paul Scarpa, & Yasser Satinni.